Singer MC Mong has declared a total response to the various rumors and controversies surrounding him, announcing plans for a large-scale complaint against alleged corruption and illegal gambling in the entertainment industry.
On May 18, MC Mong shocked the public by posting on his personal account: “Tonight at 8pm I will have a live broadcast with the journalists present and I will personally explain all the incidents and controversies that concern me.”
The rapper said he intends to reveal not only behind-the-scenes details of the media investigations, but also explosive information that could shake the entertainment industry as a whole.
In particular, MC Mong stated, “I will explain who MBC is “Note from the Democratic Party” was allegedly colluding during their investigation.” The statement immediately attracted widespread attention online.
He further escalated tensions by announcing plans to denounce what he described as groups involved in illegal gambling activities, saying: “I intend to reveal construction company president Cha Jun Young, as well as people involved in illegal gambling operations and celebrities connected to them.”

The mention of the alleged “I have” Gambling groups have particularly ramped up speculation, with many online users wondering whether a large-scale entertainment scandal could erupt soon.
Previously, MC Mong co-founded entertainment company One Hundred in 2023 together with chairwoman Cha Ga Won. However, the artist then left the company in July last year.
In December 2025, MC Mong also became involved in damaging rumors regarding alleged conflicts with President Cha and allegations of an affair. At the time the rapper had strongly denied the claims, clarifying that he was having an affair with his girlfriend and insisting that there was “absolutely no inappropriate relationships.”

Currently, One Hundred is reportedly facing legal disputes with several artists regarding unpaid transaction fees. Artists linked to the agency include Lee Seung Gi, Lee Mu Jin, VIVIZ and EXO-CBX.
The company has also reportedly been sued by members of THE BOYZ over alleged embezzlement issues, further increasing scrutiny around the label.
Attention was also focused on a luxury building in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam, worth around KRW 10 billion, which recently became a hot topic after media reports that broadcaster Noh Hong Chul had purchased it from MC Mong.
However, One Hundred Label later clarified that the building actually belongs to a company owned by President Cha Ga Won and has “absolutely no connection to MC Mong.”
As multiple controversies continue to intertwine, public and media attention is now sharply focused on MC Mong’s upcoming live broadcast, where he says he will directly reveal unfiltered details regarding rumors, investigations, allegations of illegal gambling, and entertainment industry figures allegedly linked to the scandal.
Sources: Daum

