The controversial revelations of Suli’s brother cross the line: “The script was launched, the psychiatrist was shared”

The controversial revelations of Suli’s brother cross the line: “The script was launched, the psychiatrist was shared”

Choi, the older brother of the member and actress of the deceased F (X) Sulli, rekindled the controversy with a series of shocking and invasive posts of social media.

On April 2, Choi loaded a cryptic list of celebrities on Instagram, subsequently modifying it to include dissemination of real name and direct accusations that involve high-profile figures such as IU, Kim Soo-Hyun and the deceased Kim Sae-Se-S.

“IU launched the script” – explosive accusations on the “real”

In his published post, Choi said that Iu and Kim Soo-Hyun had a close friendship and said that IU was originally offered the female protagonist in ** “Real **”. According to him, “After Iu rejected the role, they launched the screenplay to Sulli.”

He also said that IU introduced to his psychiatrist and that even the deceased Kim Sae-Sra saw the same mental health professional-a implication that has aroused strong criticisms to violate personal privacy and make connections without foundation.

The accusations on the “real” continue

Choi recently accused the “real” production team, including Kim Soo-Hyun and the director Lee Sa-Rong, to force the naked scenes on the scenes. While returning to open force complaints, he declared, “There seems to have been forced nudity … but there may have been a sufficient persuasion (Gaslighting).”

The real sui kim hi

In response, the gold medal of the Kim Soo-Hyun agency has released a firm declaration, denying the accusations. They said that on the agency and his agency had been fully informed of the contents of the script in advance, including the bed scenes.
They also clarified: “There was no double acting. The person on the set was a permanent actor used for lighting and blocking, not to perform”.

Noming Po draw a repercussions

Choi was also focused on the appointment of celebrities connected to Suli’s private life. During a recent Live Instagram, he revealed that he had attended the Po di Block B for about a year, “Po came to our house, he drank wine with us. It was then that they were leaving. Po was kind.”

Block-Bpo-24012022-1

Many online have criticized this dissemination as invasive and useless, above all because Po remains active in the entertainment sector. In response, the company of artists of the Po agency said to Star News, “We ask to understand that we cannot confirm the issues related to private life.”

The public backlash grows

Brother of Sulli

While Choi continues to make places that involve the names of celebrities, mental health professionals and past private relationships, public feeling is suddenly transforming itself against him. Critics claim to have crossed the line, using the tragic passage of Sulli for personal complaints and fuel speculations without evidence.
While some have expressed sympathy for the pain of the family, many believe that these continuous places are harmful to the people involved, including the deceased.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top